Location and Information: Reelfoot Lake is located in Obion County, Tennessee. This body of water covers over 12,000 acres of surface area. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Flathead Catfish, Bluegill, Crappie, Bullhead, Bowfin, Chain Pickerel, White Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Reelfoot Lake in Tennessee
- Largemouth/Spotted Bass: 5 per day in combination.
- Largemouth Bass: 15 inch minimum length limit.
- Spotted Bass: no length limit.
- Crappie (all species): 30 per day in combination, no length limit.
- Catfish (all species): No creel limit for fish 34 inches and less in length; only one fish over 34 inches in length may be harvested per day.
- Yellow Bass: no creel or length limit.
- Paddlefish: 2 per day; season is open from April 24 through May / Culling is prohibited
- Redear Sunfish: 20 per day, no length limit.
- Bluegill/Sunfish: no creel or length limit.