Saugatuck Reservoir, Connecticut Reservoir
Location and Fishing Information: Saugatuck Reservoir is located in Fairfield County, Connecticut. This body of water covers approximately 830 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth over 100 feet with an average depth of 45 feet. You will find boating, kayaking, camping, hiking and fishing on and around this lake.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Chain Pickerel, Sunfish, Yellow Perch, Walleye, Trout, Brown Bullhead, Catfish, Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Northern Pike: 26″ and 2 per day
- Chain Pickerel: 15″ minimum and 6 per day
- Walleye: 18″ and 2 per day
- Catfish: 6 per day
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″
- Smallmouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″
- Panfish: No size or limit except White Perch
- All Other Species See The Connecticut Regulations