Seneca Lake, Ohio Fishing
Seneca Lake Fishing Information: Seneca Lake is one of the most popular fishing lakes in Ohio. It is also one of several lakes in southeast Ohio that are part of the Muskingum Watershed Conservancy District. It is located in Noble and Guernsey counties and covers 3,509 acres. A 399 HP motor limit in imposed.
Seneca Lake Fishing Map
Seneca Lake Species List: According to the Ohio Department of Natural Resources, Seneca Lake contains numerous species of popular fish. So, what type of fish are in Seneca Lake? You can find Largemouth Bass, Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Smallmouth Bass, Saugeye, White Bass, Carp and Rainbow Trout on these waters.
The top species to fish for on Seneca Lake are:
- Species: Quantity/Size
- Largemouth Bass:Excellent/Excellent
- Smallmouth Bass:Poor/Poor
- Channel Cat:Excellent/Good
- White Bass: Good/Excellent
Seneca Lake Fishing Videos
Marinas on Seneca Lake
Marina Name: Seneca Marina
- Address: 16592 Lashley Road, Senecaville, OH 43780
- Phone Number:(740)685-0015
- Website: https://senecamarina.mwcd.org/
- Amenities:Camping, Boat Rentals, Boat Ramp.
Buy your Ohio fishing license now
Premier Angler aims to provide general information about some of the top fishing destinations across the country. To ensure up-to-date accuracy, make sure to check with your state’s natural resources department and your local marinas before hitting the water.