Silver Lake, Delaware Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: Silver Lake is located in Kent County, Delaware. This body of water covers just under 170 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth approximately 10 feet with an average depth around 5 feet. You will find boating, kayaking fishing and camping around the lake.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Crappie, Bluegill, Sunfish, Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Trout: No minimum size and maximum of 6 per day
- Striped Bass: 2 per day minimum 15″
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″ and 15″ in Becks Pond
- Smallmouth Bass: See the DDFW
- Panfish: No more than 50 and no more than 25 of one species/ No size
- All Other Species See The Delaware Division of Fish and Wildlife