Location and Information: Tom Steed Reservoir s located in Kiowa County, Oklahoma. This body of water covers 6,400 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth of 24 feet with an average depth of approximately 15 feet. This lake is stocked with Hybrid Striped Bass and Saugeye.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in Tom Steed Reservoir? You can find Bluegill, Sunfish, White Crappie, Black Crappie, Blue Catfish, White Bass, Channel Catfish, Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Black Crappie: 37 combined white or black/ no size limit.
- White Crappie: 37 combined white or black/ no size limit.
- Walleye: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Sauger: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Saugeye: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Trout: See ODWC Regulations
- Channel Catfish: 15 Combined/ Only one Blue over 30″
- Blue Catfish: 15 Combined/ Only one Blue over 30″
- Catfish Flathead: 5 limit no size limit
- Spotted Bass: no limit or size
- Striped Bass: 5 limit(except for Lake Texoma) No size limit
- Striped Hybrid Bass: 20 limit/ Only 5 can be over 30″
- White Bass: No limit/ No Size Limit
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 14″
- Smallmouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 14″
- Alligator Gar: 1 a day/ No size limit