Treasure Lake, Pennsylvania Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: Treasure lake is located in Clearfield, Pennsylvania. This body of water covers roughly 380 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth approximately 69 feet. There is a max speed of 35 mph here.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find White Crappie, Yellow Perch, Chain Pickerel, Bluegill, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass, and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Crappie: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Yellow Perch: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Sunfish: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Channel Catfish: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Muskie: Open year-round with a 40 inch minimum and can keep 1
- Walleye: Jan 1- March 14 / May 2 – Dec 31 15 inch minimum – limit 6
- White Bass: See PA Summary Book
- Largemouth Bass: See PA Summary Book
- Smallmouth Bass: See PA Summary Book https://pfbc.pa.gov/fishpub/summaryad/inland.html