Location and Fishing Information: Triadelphia Reservoir is located in Howard and Montgomery Counties, Maryland. This body of water covers 800 acres of surface area and has an average depth around 50 feet. It was formed in 1943 by building the Patuxent Dam.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Northern Pike, Walleye, Carp, Muskie, Yellow Perch, Bluegill, Smallmouth Bass, and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Crappie: 15 per day
- Yellow Perch: Non-tidal 10 per day
- Sunfish: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Channel Catfish: 5 Daily
- Walleye: Jan 1- April 15/ minimum size 15″ and max of 20″/ 5 per day
- White Bass: See MDSummary Book
- Largemouth Bass: See MD Summary Book
- Smallmouth Bass: See MD Summary Book