Worden Pond, Rhode Island Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: Worden Pond is the largest freshwater lake in Rhode Island and is located in Washington County, Rhode Island. This body of water covers just over 1,050 acres of surface area with a maximum depth approximately 8 feet deep and an average depth of 4 feet. You will find boating, kayaking, camping and fishing here with multiple different species to catch.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Northern Pike, Perch, Sunfish, Chain Pickerel, Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Chain Pickerel: 5 per day minimum of 14″
- Northern Pike: 2 per day minimum of 24″
- Striped Bass: 1 per day minimum 28″
- Largemouth Bass: 5 per day minimum 12″
- Smallmouth Bass: 5 per day minimum 12″
- All Other Species Refer to Rhode Island DEM