Location and Information: Dahlgren Lake is located in Cleveland County, Oklahoma. This body of water covers 22 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth of 19 feet with an average depth of approximately 7 feet. The lake was built in 1953 and was renovated between 2016 and 2019 adding new fishing piers and a boat ramp.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Bluegill, Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Spotted Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Black Crappie: 37 combined white or black/ no size limit.
- White Crappie: 37 combined white or black/ no size limit.
- Walleye: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Sauger: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Saugeye: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Trout: See ODWC Regulations
- Channel Catfish: 15 Combined/ Only one Blue over 30″
- Blue Catfish: 15 Combined/ Only one Blue over 30″
- Catfish Flathead: 5 limit no size limit
- Spotted Bass: no limit or size
- Striped Bass: 5 limit(except for Lake Texoma) No size limit
- Striped Hybrid Bass: 20 limit/ Only 5 can be over 30″
- White Bass: No limit/ No Size Limit
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 14″
- Smallmouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 14″
- Alligator Gar: 1 a day/ No size limit