Ft. Supply, Oklahoma Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: Ft. Supply is located in Woodward County, Oklahoma. This body of water covers 1,800 acres of surface area and has an average depth of 6 feet. You will find boating, kayaking, a boat ramp, two campgrounds and fishing here.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in Ft. Supply? You can find Bluegill, Sunfish, Channel Catfish, White Crappie and Black Crappie on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Black Crappie: 37 combined white or black/ no size limit.
- White Crappie: 37 combined white or black/ no size limit.
- Walleye: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Sauger: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Saugeye: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Trout: See ODWC Regulations
- Channel Catfish: 15 Combined/ Only one Blue over 30″
- Blue Catfish: 15 Combined/ Only one Blue over 30″
- Catfish Flathead: 5 limit no size limit
- Spotted Bass: no limit or size
- Striped Bass: 5 limit(except for Lake Texoma) No size limit
- Striped Hybrid Bass: 20 limit/ Only 5 can be over 30″
- White Bass: No limit/ No Size Limit
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 14″
- Smallmouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 14″
- Alligator Gar: 1 a day/ No size limit