Jap Beaver Lake, Oklahoma Fishing
Location and Information: Jap Beaver Lake is located in Jefferson County, Oklahoma. This body of water covers 40 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth of 30 feet with an average depth of approximately 10 feet. This lake was built in 1953 and is known for its quality size bass.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in Jap Beaver Lake? You can find Bluegill, Sunfish and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Black Crappie: 37 combined white or black/ no size limit.
- White Crappie: 37 combined white or black/ no size limit.
- Walleye: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Sauger: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Saugeye: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Trout: See ODWC Regulations
- Channel Catfish: 15 Combined/ Only one Blue over 30″
- Blue Catfish: 15 Combined/ Only one Blue over 30″
- Catfish Flathead: 5 limit no size limit
- Spotted Bass: no limit or size
- Striped Bass: 5 limit(except for Lake Texoma) No size limit
- Striped Hybrid Bass: 20 limit/ Only 5 can be over 30″
- White Bass: No limit/ No Size Limit
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 14″
- Smallmouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 14″
- Alligator Gar: 1 a day/ No size limit