Location and Information: Lake Bill Waller is located in Marion County, Mississippi. This body of water covers just under 170 acres of surface area. You will find camping, boating, kayaking and fishing here.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Lake Fishing Records
- Bass: 15.88 lbs. / Samuel Recatto
- Crappie: 2.3 lbs. / Claude Hall Jr.
- Redear: 0.5 lbs. / Mitchell Fulce
- Bluegill: 10oz. / Gary King
- Catfish: 19.4 lbs. / Thomas Jefferson