Lake Lillinonah, Connecticut Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: Lake Lillinonah is located in Fairfield, Litchfield and New Haven counties, Connecticut. This lake covers approximately 1,700 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth around 110 feet. This lake is the second largest in the state second only to Candlewood Lake. You will find boating, kayaking, hiking and fishing here.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Chain Pickerel, Sunfish, White Perch, Yellow Perch, Brown Bullhead, Northern Pike, Catfish, Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Northern Pike: 26″ and 2 per day
- Chain Pickerel: 15″ minimum and 6 per day
- Walleye: 18″ and 2 per day
- Catfish: 6 per day
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″
- Smallmouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″
- Panfish: No size or limit except White Perch
- All Other Species See The Connecticut Regulations