Medicine Creek Stream, Oklahoma Fishing
Location and Information: Medicine Creek Stream is located in Comanche County, Oklahoma. This body of water covers a mile stretch of stream which has a maximum depth of 8 feet and an average depth of 5 feet. It gets stocked with hybrid sunfish, channel catfish and rainbow trout.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in Medicine Creek Stream? You can find Bluegill, Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Rainbow Trout and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Black Crappie: 37 combined white or black/ no size limit.
- White Crappie: 37 combined white or black/ no size limit.
- Walleye: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Sauger: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Saugeye: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Trout: See ODWC Regulations
- Channel Catfish: 15 Combined/ Only one Blue over 30″
- Blue Catfish: 15 Combined/ Only one Blue over 30″
- Catfish Flathead: 5 limit no size limit
- Spotted Bass: no limit or size
- Striped Bass: 5 limit(except for Lake Texoma) No size limit
- Striped Hybrid Bass: 20 limit/ Only 5 can be over 30″
- White Bass: No limit/ No Size Limit
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 14″
- Smallmouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 14″
- Alligator Gar: 1 a day/ No size limit