Robert S. Kerr Lake, Oklahoma Fishing
Location and Information: Robert S. Kerr Lake is located in Haskell and Muskogee Counties, Oklahoma. This body of water covers 43,800 acres of surface area and has an average depth of 12 feet. You will find boating, kayaking, fishing and very shallow waters with many sandbars.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in Robert S. Kerr Lake? You can find Bluegill, Sunfish, White Crappie, Black Crappie, Walleye, Sauger, Flathead Catfish, Channel Catfish, Striped Bass, White Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Black Crappie: 37 combined white or black/ no size limit.
- White Crappie: 37 combined white or black/ no size limit.
- Walleye: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Sauger: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Saugeye: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Trout: See ODWC Regulations
- Channel Catfish: 15 Combined/ Only one Blue over 30″
- Blue Catfish: 15 Combined/ Only one Blue over 30″
- Catfish Flathead: 5 limit no size limit
- Spotted Bass: no limit or size
- Striped Bass: 5 limit(except for Lake Texoma) No size limit
- Striped Hybrid Bass: 20 limit/ Only 5 can be over 30″
- White Bass: No limit/ No Size Limit
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 14″
- Smallmouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 14″
- Alligator Gar: 1 a day/ No size limit