Sardis Lake, Oklahoma Fishing
Location and Information: Sardis Lake is located in Pushmataha, Oklahoma. This body of water covers 13,400 acres of surface area. There are three different campgrounds with general hook ups. You will find camping, boating, kayaking and fishing here.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in Sardis Lake? You can find Bluegill, Sunfish, White Crappie, Black Crappie, Walleye, Blue Catfish, Channel Catfish, White Bass, Spotted Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Black Crappie: 37 combined white or black/ no size limit.
- White Crappie: 37 combined white or black/ no size limit.
- Walleye: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Sauger: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Saugeye: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Trout: See ODWC Regulations
- Channel Catfish: 15 Combined/ Only one Blue over 30″
- Blue Catfish: 15 Combined/ Only one Blue over 30″
- Catfish Flathead: 5 limit no size limit
- Spotted Bass: no limit or size
- Striped Bass: 5 limit(except for Lake Texoma) No size limit
- Striped Hybrid Bass: 20 limit/ Only 5 can be over 30″
- White Bass: No limit/ No Size Limit
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 14″
- Smallmouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 14″
- Alligator Gar: 1 a day/ No size limit