Location and Fishing Information: Vincent Lake is located in Ellis County, Oklahoma. This body of water covers 160 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth of 48 feet with an average depth of approximately 16 feet. You will find boating, kayaking, camping and fishing here.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in Vincent Lake? You can find Bluegill, Sunfish, Blue Catfish, Channel Catfish, White Crappie, Black Crappie, Saugeye and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Black Crappie: 37 combined white or black/ no size limit.
- White Crappie: 37 combined white or black/ no size limit.
- Walleye: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Sauger: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Saugeye: 6 limit/ 14″ minimum
- Trout: See ODWC Regulations
- Channel Catfish: 15 Combined/ Only one Blue over 30″
- Blue Catfish: 15 Combined/ Only one Blue over 30″
- Catfish Flathead: 5 limit no size limit
- Spotted Bass: no limit or size
- Striped Bass: 5 limit(except for Lake Texoma) No size limit
- Striped Hybrid Bass: 20 limit/ Only 5 can be over 30″
- White Bass: No limit/ No Size Limit
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 14″
- Smallmouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 14″
- Alligator Gar: 1 a day/ No size limit