Location and Fishing Information: Gardner Lake is located in New London County, Connecticut. This beautiful body of water covers approximately 530 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth of 40 feet with an average depth around 15 feet. You will find boating, kayaking, hiking, caping and fishing on and around this lake.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Walleye, Yellow Perch, Trout, Brown Bullhead, Catfish, Black Crappie, Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Northern Pike: 26″ and 2 per day
- Chain Pickerel: 15″ minimum and 6 per day
- Walleye: 18″ and 2 per day
- Catfish: 6 per day
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″
- Smallmouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″
- Panfish: No size or limit except White Perch
- All Other Species See The Connecticut Regulations