Indian Lake, Pennsylvania Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: Indian Lake is located in Somerset County, Pennsylvania. There is an average depth around 39 feet here and a surface area just under 500 acres. If you are looking to catch trout this is a decent lake to do so.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Trout, Brown Trout and bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Crappie: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Yellow Perch: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Sunfish: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Channel Catfish: No Minimum- 50 combined species total
- Muskie: Open year-round with a 40 inch minimum and can keep 1
- Walleye: Jan 1- March 14 / May 2 – Dec 31 15 inch minimum – limit 6
- White Bass: See PA Summary Book
- Largemouth Bass: See PA Summary Book
- Smallmouth Bass: See PA Summary Book