Jack Nolen Lake, Arkansas Fishing
Location and Information: Jack Nolen Lake is located in Sebastian County, Arkansas. This body of water covers over 200 acres of surface area which has a maximum depth of 34 feet and has an average depth of 10 feet. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here. No skiing or swimming is allowed on this lake.
Lake address: Jack Nolen Lake, Greenwood, Arkansas 72936
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Crappie, Saugeye and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white
Premier Angler aims to provide general information about some of the top fishing destinations across the country. To ensure up-to-date accuracy, make sure to check with your state’s natural resources department and your local marinas before hitting the water.