Records Pond, Delaware Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: Records Pond is located in Sussex County, Delaware. This body of water covers just under 100 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth of 10 feet with an average depth of 4 feet. You will find boating, kayaking, camping and fishing here.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Bluegill, Chain Pickerel, Crappie, Sunfish, Pickerel, Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Trout: No minimum size and maximum of 6 per day
- Striped Bass: 2 per day minimum 15″
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″ and 15″ in Becks Pond
- Smallmouth Bass: See the DDFW
- Panfish: No more than 50 and no more than 25 of one species/ No size
- All Other Species See The Delaware Division of Fish and Wildlife