Woods Reservoir, Tennessee Fishing
Location and Information: Woods Reservoir is located in Coffee and Franklin Counties, Tennessee. This body of water covers over 3,600 acres of surface area. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Flathead Catfish, Bluegill, Crappie and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for most lakes in Tennessee
- Largemouth/Spotted Bass: No more than 5 black bass per day in any combination may be taken
- Largemouth Bass: No more than 5 black bass per day in any combination may be taken
- Spotted Bass: No more than 5 black bass per day in any combination may be taken
- Crappie (all species): 15 per day in combination, 10 inch minimum.
- Catfish (all species): Only one catfish over 34 inches may be harvested per day. No harvest limit on catfish less than 34 inches.
- Walleye: 5 daily limit/ 16 inch minimum
- Sauger: 10 daily limit/ 15 inch minimum
- Redear Sunfish: 20 per day, no length limit.
- Bluegill/Sunfish: no creel or length limit.