Location and Information: Gurdon Lake is located in Clark County, Arkansas. This body of water covers approximately 50 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth around 13 feet. You will find boating, kayaking and fishing here.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Crappie and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Special Regulations on this lake
- Catfish daily limit is 5.
- Crappie daily limit is 15.
- Fishing with rod or pole only.
- Use of common carp as bait is prohibited.
- Trotlines, limblines, yo-yo’s, and jugs not allowed.
- Any size outboard motor allowed.
- No hazardous wake.
- No water ski or using personal watercraft.
- On AGFC lakes and access areas, special rules apply.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white