Location and Information: Tippah County Lake is located in Tippah County, Mississippi. This body of water covers 145 acres of surface area. You will find camping, boating, kayaking and fishing here. There are over 20 camping areas here with electric and water hookups.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Flathead Catfish, Crappie and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Lake Fishing Records
- Bass: 14 lbs. 12 oz./ Perry Reed
- Crappie: 3 lbs. 5 oz./ Mike Suitor
- Redear: 3.33 lbs. ( Current State Record)/ James Kenny Martin
- Bluegill: 8 oz./ Aaron Barton
- Catfish: 42 Lbs./ Keith Bullock