DeQueen Lake, Arkansas Fishing
Location and Information: DeQueen Lake is located in Sevier County, Arkansas. This body of water covers 1,680 acres of surface area and was built in 1977. You will find camping, boating, kayaking and fishing here. Special regulations for this lake are: It is legal to spearfish here in season. Any combination of bass there is a limit of 6.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Channel Catfish, Spotted Bass, Hybrid Striped Bass, Walleye and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits for Arkansas
- Largemouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Smallmouth Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Black Bass: 10 daily combined total with other bass
- Bream: 50 a day combined
- Catfish: 10 daily combined with other catfish./ No limit on bullhead
- Pickerel: 6 a day
- Sauger: 6 a day
- Saugeye: 6 a day
- Walleye: 6 a day
- White Bass: 25 a day
- Yellow Bass: No limit
- Crappie: 30 a day combined black and white