West Hill Lake, Connecticut Fishing
Location and Fishing Information: West Hill Lake is located in Hartford County, Connecticut. This beautiful body of water covers just over 260 acres of surface area and has a maximum depth around 60 feet and an average depth around 30 feet. You will find boating, kayaking, camping, hiking and fishing on and around this lake.
There are numerous different species of fish to find on this body of water. So, what type of fish are in this lake? You can find Carp, Sunfish, Salmon, Yellow Perch, Trout, Smallmouth Bass and Largemouth Bass on these waters.
Top Species and Creel Limits
- Northern Pike: 26″ and 2 per day
- Chain Pickerel: 15″ minimum and 6 per day
- Walleye: 18″ and 2 per day
- Catfish: 6 per day
- Largemouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″
- Smallmouth Bass: 6 per day minimum 12″
- Panfish: No size or limit except White Perch
- All Other Species See The Connecticut Regulations